THE WExTech M-LTE was originally designed for our partner Consen who contacted us to see if we could design and manufacture a WExTech system that could connect onto their customers existing bowser ‘milk float’ systems. The design needed to be compact to fit on their small truck, but also durable and easy to use.
WExTech M-LTE combines the camera technology and the visual display unit from our world leading SynthoCAM 3 system with a new specially designed reel for use with a bowser unit. The user can then survey inside a live gas main for 100m (50m in each direction) allowing them to easily locate the water and remove it.
The WExTech M-LTE is now available in the UK and is:
- Suitable for use on live gas up to 75mbar.
- Can be used in metallic mains 4” to 10” diameter, and PE mains 90mm to 250mm diameter.
- Speeds up finding water and removing it with one system.
- Saves money by reducing repeat visits and excavations.
- Compatible with existing SynthoCam 3 kits, keeping investment costs to a minimum.
- Compact design easily fits in a van and can be lifted by 1 person.
For more information on the WExTech range click here
Or to discuss how we can tailor a product for you, contact us here