Awards and Accreditations
Committed to setting the standard in engineering pipeline solutions we take quality management very seriously, and our accreditations demonstrate our commitment to delivering excellence as standard.
Through a process of stringent ongoing assessment, we are accredited to a number of industry standards and our competencies and compliance are continually measured and evaluated by our industries’ most respected regulatory bodies.
At Synthotech we operate a fully integrated management system that works across all aspects of our business and includes:
Integrated Management System: The Synthotech Management System is certified to PAS99.
Health & Safety: The Synthotech Health and Safety Management System is certified to ISO 45001:2018, Occupational Health Safety Management Systems
Security Management System: The Synthotech Security Management System operates to ISO27001:2005
Quality Management System: The Synthotech Quality Management System is certified to ISO9001:2015 by BSI.
Environmental Management System: The Synthotech Environmental Management System is certified to ISO14001:2015 by BSI.
Carbon status: We’re proud to be Carbon NEUTRAL
Living Wage: We are a Living Wage Employer
Recognised by our industry peers and acclaimed by the world’s leading utility and infrastructure engineering officials, Synthotech is highly regarded within the industry and we are proud of the awards we’ve received. These include:
- UK Energy Innovation Awards 2019 (UKEIA19) – Winner of Best Gas Network Improvement award – STASS (System Two Access and Seal Solution)
- UKEIA 2019 awards – Shortlisted for Best Water Utility Improvement
- UKEIA 2019 awards – Shortlisted for Best Innovation Gas – ServiBoost
- IGEM EUA – Winner of Engineer of the Year 2018 – John White
- IGEM EUA – Winner of Manager of the Year 2018 – Wez Little
- IGEM EUA – Shortlisted for Innovation Project Award 2018 – Project STASS
- IGEM/PIG – Lions’ Lair 2018 – TORS
- IGEM Innovation Showcase – Midlands 2018 – TORS
- IGEM EUA – Company of the Year Award 2017
- IGEM EUA – Innovation Project of the Year Award 2017 for Project GRAID
- UK Energy Innovation Award for Best Innovation Contributing to Quality and Reliability of Gas Supply for Synthotech’s Water Extraction Systems for Live Gas Mains and Services
- The Pipeline Industries Guild Award for Land-Based (onshore) Technology Award for Project GRAID
- UKSTT Awards – Environmental Award for Water Extraction Systems for Live Gas Mains and Services
- IGEM EUA Gas Industry Innovation Product Award 2016 – Water Extraction Systems for Live Gas Mains, with Northern Gas Networks
- IGEM EUA Gas Industry Young Persons’ Achievement Award 2016 – Simon Langdale
- Winner of the prestigious 2015 Utility Pipeline Technology Award for the joint Synthotech – National Grid Gas TORS project
- Winner of the ‘Best of the Best’ Innovation Award 2015 at the WRc ‘Best of the Best’ Awards Ceremony
- Finalists EUA & IGEM Gas Industry Awards Company of the Year 2015
- Finalists Pipeline Industry Guild Innovation Award 2014
- Finalists UK Gas Industry Innovation Award 2014, SynthoCam 3
- Finalists UK Gas Industry Company of the Year Award 2014
- UK Gas Industry Innovation Award 2013, SynthoTrax
- UK Gas Industry Manager of the Year 2008, Mark Tindley
- UK Gas Industry Manager of the Year 2005, David Morgan
- UK Gas Industry Innovation Award 1999, Serviflex