ServiceCAM™ H2O is a live access CCTV system for insertion into potable water pipe from 25mm to 40mm. It can operate in pressures up to 10bar and can survey between 20m and 50meters depending on the system in either direction.
It can be used for identifying poor pressures, leaks, joints, bends, connections, and material changes.
Key benefits include:
- All wetted parts are WRAS compliant.
- Easy to use, single person operation.
- Significantly reduces time, effort and impact on customers.
- Cost savings – between £200 and £500 per use depending on the difficulty of the survey.
- Reduces mis-digs and excavations.
- Camera can be line traced.
- Can be used for pre-enabling, surveying, construction, repair and maintenance.
ServiceCAM™ H2O can be inserted under live conditions through:
- An isolation ball valve.
- End on to a pipe (via squeeze-off and end fitting).
- A through bore hydrant.
Suitable for use in:
- 25mm to 55mm diameter pipe PE/PVC/Black Alkathene/Copper.
- ¾” to 2” diameter metallic pipe.