Serviflex® — the versatile, safe and efficient gas service pipe replacement system.
Avoid re-siting of gas meters and associated costs by utilisation of the Serviflex® system – a fast method of relining metallic 1” and 1 ¼” service pipes.
Key benefits include:
- Avoids the costs associated with gas meter re-runs (typically £150-£300).
- Significantly reduces excavation reinstatement and associated activities.
- Maximises capacity through-put around short radius bends.
- Significantly reduces the cost of pipe replacement on registered and/or listed buildings.
- Reduces the time consumers are without gas.
- Reduces operational cost.
Serviflex™ at a glance. . .
Serviflex® pipe can only be correctly installed by the use of Synthotech's specifically designed tooling which enables the liner to be temporarily stiffened during the insertion process and hence navigate around short radius bends (elbows). This is achieved without compromise to the long-term strength of the pipe or flow capacity.
- Approved to UK Gas Industry Standards for use up to 75mbar.
- Can be inserted in lengths up to 20m, depending on specific network requirements.
- Used for relining 1” and 1.25” metallic pipes.
Click here to download a detailed datasheet for Serviflex®