Gas industry technical expertise
Here to help you meet your corporate objectives, enhance your capabilities and unlock your world-class performance potential
Our industry-proven consultants offer strategic and technical analysis, advice and support, to enable structural, behavioural and procedural change.
Operating both in the UK and internationally, we provide independent professional management and engineering expertise to infrastructure owners and operators to assist in the delivery of:
- Enhanced asset potential
- Risk evaluation
- Lower operational costs and overheads
- System integrity assurance
- Sustained regulatory compliance
- Improved quality assurance processes
- Development of competency assurance
Enabling change by working together
We work in close partnership with prospective buyers, owners and operators of city gas distribution and transmission systems and cross country pipelines, to ensure infrastructure is fully exploited and management processes and inspection procedures are elevated and improved.
Our consultancy stage-gates at a glance. . .
Working within your unique legislative and regulatory frameworks, our guiding aim is to help you embrace operational and cultural changes that will ultimately improve performance and enable in-house capabilities to flourish.
To do this, our consultants will work with your teams to help them develop a greater understanding of key good practice tools and disciplines and embed a culture of improved competency throughout your organisation by them with a range of core capabilities including:
- Asset management
- Condition assessment
- Corporate governance consultation
- Development of policy, standards and engineering procedures
- Expert witness and incident investigation
- Provision of innovative technologies
- Natural gas conversion
- Safety case development and review
- Training and development